Refer a Nurse to CareerStaff
Here at CareerStaff, our mission is to help clients provide exceptional patient care, and that starts with our nurses. CareerStaff is always looking for passionate nurses and travel nurses to join our team, and you can help. Simply refer a nurse, travel nurse or allied professional to CareerStaff, and you could earn up to $750 in referral bonuses. Our Nurse Referral Program is made for healthcare professionals like you that want to help save lives while referring friends for awesome nursing jobs nationwide. And, there’s no limit on how much you can earn!
If you know any nurses who are interested in new opportunities, complete our online referral form, and you will be on your way to earning a referral bonus! For more information, see our program details below.
How it Works:
Fill Out Our Online Form – Please provide your referral’s name, contact information and discipline, as well as your own information.
CareerStaff Will Contact Your Referral – A member of our dedicated recruiting team will reach out to your referral to determine their skills and availability.
If Hired, Your Referral Must Work 80 Hours Within Their First 90 Days of Employment – Once this requirement has been met, payment will be processed and distributed the following month.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Who can submit a referral?
A: In order to qualify, you must be an active CareerStaff clinical employee in good standing.
Q: How do I refer someone?
A: Fill out our online Referral Form, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact your recruiter.
Q: How much will I earn?
A: You could earn up to $750 for each referral! See the list below for the bonus value tier:
- $750 – Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), Director of Nursing (DON), Crisis/Interim Executive or Director
- $500 – Registered Nurse (RN), Nurse Manager, Nurse Supervisor
- $400 – Physical Therapist (PT), Occupational Therapist (OT), Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Pharmacist (RPh), Respiratory Therapist (RT), School Psychologist
- $250 – Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA), Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA), Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
- $200 – Sterile Processing Technician (SPT), Surgical Technologist (ST), Radiology Technician (RT)
- $100 – Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Medical Assistant (MA), Phlebotomist (PBT)
Q: How long will it take to receive my referral bonus?
A: Your referral will need to complete 80 billed hours within their first 90 days of work with CareerStaff. Once this has been achieved, you will receive your referral bonus the following month. Your referral must work within 12 months from the date of referral to qualify.
Q: Can I check the status of my referral?
A: Yes, contact your recruiter and they will be able to check your referral status.
Q: How many times can I submit a referral?
A: There is no limit on the number of referrals you can submit – which means there’s no limit on the amount you can earn!
Program Terms & Conditions
- Referrals can be submitted through our online form, email or one of our recruiters. The name and contact information for both you and your referral is required on the referral form.
- To be eligible for the referral bonus, the referred candidate must be a new contact for CareerStaff (i.e. not already in CareerStaff’s database or have worked with the company within the past 12-months).
- Your referred clinician must start within 90 days of the application date associated with that referral.
- Assignments in any of the healthcare specialties below qualify for the referral bonus program, with multiple tiered amounts per specialty group: Chief Nursing Officer, Director of Nursing, Crisis/Interim Executive, Director, Registered Nurse, Nurse Manager, Nurse Supervisor, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Pharmacist, Respiratory Therapist, School Psychologist, Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Physical Therapist Assistant, Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant, Speech Language Pathology Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Sterile Processing Technician, Surgical Technologist, Radiology Technician, Certified Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, Phlebotomist. You will earn a bonus for each eligible clinician, therapist or interim leader you refer that completes a full assignment contract with CareerStaff. (A full assignment requires compliance with all contract requirements, completion of the assignment length specified at the time of booking, including a minimum of 80 billed hours worked.)
- If you qualify to receive a referral bonus, you will receive your bonus automatically through your current payroll. Bonuses are processed and paid out on the next pay-cycle after the completion of the referred clinicians 80 billed hours.
- Any and all taxes, e.g. federal, state and local, are your sole responsibility, in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. You will be required to provide his/her social security number for tax reporting purposes. The value of the bonus will be reported on the applicable IRS form (W-2 or 1099).
- Restrictions apply. We reserve the right to change the programs terms and conditions and end the program at any time.