Last Updated on June 2, 2023
Amid workforce challenges, working with a managed service provider (MSP) or vendor management system (VMS) offers numerous benefits for leaders of healthcare organizations. In addition to lowering costs and increasing access to clinical staff, these tools provide useful real-time workforce data. Used to increase maximum efficiency, how can leaders utilize these tools and develop a metrics-based approach to healthcare staffing?
A new guide from CareerStaff, “Utilizing Metrics-Based Approaches to Staffing,” explores how to utilize key healthcare staffing and recruitment metrics. Learn how organizations can utilize workforce data and discover:
- Why monitoring healthcare staffing and recruitment metrics is important for today’s healthcare operators
- The most important metrics to identify and track
- The importance of a comprehensive, proactive reporting and review process
- How to determine whether an MSP or VMS provider is up to the task
Workforce Metrics: Why Tracking Healthcare Staffing & Recruitment Data Matters
Why is it important to monitor healthcare staffing and recruitment metrics with an MSP or vendor-neutral VMS provider? In addition, how do leaders know what workforce metrics should be tracked?
As mentioned in a new guide from CareerStaff, MSP and VMS services are designed to help improve workforce management. This includes sourcing, hiring, scheduling, and other workforce management tasks. Featuring access to staffing and recruitment metrics, leaders now have means to track useful, actionable data.
For instance, imagine the value of up-to-date info on key metrics, including:
- Cost per hire
- Number of candidates per position
- Completion rate for contingency assignments
- Employee retention or turnover rate
- A complete picture of all overtime worked
- Full-time equivalent (FTE) or whole time equivalent (WTE) leakage and more!
Improve Healthcare Staffing with MSP and VMS Metrics
Facility operators with access to real-time workforce metrics can quickly identify problem areas and better utilize available workforce resources. As a leading provider of VMS and MSP services, you can trust CareerStaff to help you manage the healthcare staffing and recruitment data that matters to your success.
Request a consultation and learn more about how we can help here. Or, take a deeper dive into using workforce metrics by downloading our guide today!