At CareerStaff, we put the health of our workers and the well being of our partners above all else.
Details of the COVID-19 outbreak are changing fast — and so is the news that providers and professionals need to stay safe and as effective as possible at their jobs.
Now more than ever before, we must work together to face an unprecedented challenge. We are helping you stay informed during this crisis by monitoring news from the WHO, CDC, state boards of health and other important sources. In addition to monitoring the progression of the pandemic, we use these same sources to immediately update all company policies to match current recommendations and support the health and success of our employees and partners.
COVID-19 Useful Links
We are taking strict precautions to ensure that our employees, contractors, and partners can be confident that they will be provided with clear and timely information. Please use the resources below for the latest COVID-19 updates:
● World Health Organization – Coronavirus Information & Updates
● CDC – Coronavirus Information & Updates
● Department of Health – Coronavirus Information & Updates
● Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services – Coronavirus Medical Insurance Information & Updates
● CareerStaff COVID-19 FAQ’s
Thank You to Our Frontline Caregivers
The work our clinicians are doing for the public during this unprecedented time is invaluable and we cannot express enough how thankful we are for all that they do. While they work to keep us healthy, we are working to provide them with peace of mind by providing 24/7 nurse advocacy support and guaranteed quarantine pay.
If you are interested in volunteering to work on the front lines, view our top crisis needs right now. We have crisis response jobs ranging from 4-13 weeks across all specialties throughout the nation.
Your Partner in Crisis Response
We understand that the situation with COVID-19 is rapidly evolving and we are here to support healthcare facilities in these difficult and uncertain times. While we see a large demand across the nation for nurses, respiratory therapists and pharmacists; CareerStaff Unlimited is operating 24/7 to help provide staffing resources to healthcare systems.
● 200+ Recruiters working around the clock to fill your needs.
● Robust database of over 1 million clinicians
● 30+ years of experience in healthcare staffing
● Over 25 offices in major cities throughout the country