Interim Leadership Referral
Your Network. Your Referral. Your Money.
Do you know a healthcare leader, manager, or executive who’s seeking new career horizons? Make a healthcare job referral to the CareerStaff Unlimited network and you could earn a bonus of up to $750*!
As a leading healthcare job recruiter, we have dozens of available opportunities, and there’s no limit on how much you can earn.
Ready to get started?
I have referred a friend who is now an aide in my building as well as another friend who is about to take her LPN exam. The scheduling flexibility is key as it works well around our family lives. The pay allows me to provide better for my family. The pay I make now is nowhere what I’ve been making previously.– Azcar R., CNA
Frequently Asked Questions
In order to qualify, you must be an active CareerStaff clinical employee in good standing.
Referring a clinician is simple. Complete this brief online referral form here to submit your referral.
You could earn up to $750 for each referral! See the list below for the bonus value tier:
$750 – Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), Director of Nursing (DON), Crisis/Interim Executive, or Director
$500 – Registered Nurse (RN), Nurse Manager, Nurse Supervisor
$400 – Physical Therapist (PT), Occupational Therapist (OT), Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), Pharmacist (RPh), Respiratory Therapist (RT), School Psychologist
$250 – Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA), Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA), Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
$200 – Sterile Processing Technician (SPT), Surgical Technologist (ST), Radiology Technician (RT)
$100 – Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Medical Assistant (MA), Phlebotomist (PBT)
Your referral will need to complete 80 billed hours within their first 90 days of work with CareerStaff. Once this has been achieved, you will receive your referral bonus the following month. Your referral must work within 12 months from the date of referral to qualify.
Yes, contact your recruiter and they will be able to check your referral status.
There is no limit on the number of referrals you can submit – which means there’s no limit on the amount you can earn!
*Terms & Conditions
- Referrals can be submitted through our online form. The name and contact information for both you and your referral is required on the referral form.
- To be eligible for the referral bonus, the referred candidate must be a new contact for CareerStaff (i.e. not already in CareerStaff’s database or have worked with the company within the past 12-months).
- Your referred clinician must start within 90 days of the application date associated with that referral.
- Assignments in any of the healthcare specialties below qualify for the referral bonus program, with multiple tiered amounts per specialty group: Chief Nursing Officer, Director of Nursing, Crisis/Interim Executive, Director, Registered Nurse, Nurse Manager, Nurse Supervisor, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Pharmacist, Respiratory Therapist, School Psychologist, Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Physical Therapist Assistant, Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant, Speech Language Pathology Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Sterile Processing Technician, Surgical Technologist, Radiology Technician, Certified Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, Phlebotomist. You will earn a bonus for each eligible clinician, therapist or interim leader you refer that completes a full assignment contract with CareerStaff. (A full assignment requires compliance with all contract requirements, completion of the assignment length specified at the time of booking, including a minimum of 80 billed hours worked.)
- If you qualify to receive a referral bonus, you will receive your bonus automatically through your current payroll. Bonuses are processed and paid out on the next pay-cycle after the completion of the referred clinicians 80 billed hours.
- Any and all taxes, e.g. federal, state and local, are your sole responsibility, in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. You will be required to provide his/her social security number for tax reporting purposes. The value of the bonus will be reported on the applicable IRS form (W-2 or 1099).
- Restrictions apply. We reserve the right to change the programs terms and conditions and end the program at any time.