Last Updated on July 11, 2023
You can never have too many scrubs, right? For nurses and healthcare professionals alike, Amazon Prime Day 2023 is the perfect opportunity to snag some fantastic discounts and deals on essential items to make your job and daily life easier.
If you’re looking for an excuse for an online shopping spree, we’ve got good news for you: 2023 Prime Day deals are upon us!
We understand the value of having the right gear, especially in the medical field. To help you take advantage of this shopping frenzy, we’ve put together a list of must-haves discounts on Amazon Prime for nurses and healthcare professionals.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
If you aren’t familiar, Prime Day is an annual savings event. Think of it as another Cyber Monday but for Amazon Prime members. Prime Day typically lasts two days during the month of July, and is set to take place on July 11 and 12, 2023.
As nurses and healthcare professionals, you can find deals on all kinds of helpful products, from tech and tools to home goods or clothing!
Prime Day Tips: Amazon Prime for Nurses & Healthcare Professionals
You deserve to have all the tools you need, all while saving as much of your hard-earned paycheck as possible. While many of the Prime Day 2023 deals are revealed the day of, here are a few tips to get the most out of the event:
Prime day tip #1: Create a Prime Account
Remember: This event is available for Amazon Prime members only! If you don’t have an account, July is the perfect time to sign up for a free trial.
Prime day tip# 2: Make Your Prime Day Deals Wishlist Ahead of Time
Prepare your cart ahead of time so that you know exactly what you’re looking for on Prime Day. This way, you won’t get sidetracked by all the other deals and end up buying things you don’t need.
prime day tip #3: Check the Price History
Look at the pricing history of each item before you hit “check out.” Some deals may not be as good as they appear, so it’s essential to do your research before making a purchase.
>Pro Tip: Discover valuable healthcare career advice, lifestyle tips, healthcare industry news, and much more in the Clinician Connections newsletter.
Amazon Prime for Nurses: Prime Day Deals Wishlist
Ready, set, save! Let’s fill your cart with essentials on Amazon Prime for nurses and healthcare professionals. We’ll help get you started: Here are some best-selling products that may go on sale for Prime Day:
Stock your work wardrobe with stylish scrubs while they’re on sale. Add some of your favorites to your cart now, and keep an eye on the price on Prime Day!
Remember: Quality scrubs should support easy movement and breathability while protecting you from infection control risks. On Prime Day, look out for discounts for nurses and healthcare professionals on brands like FIGS and Cherokee:
- Cherokee Mock Wrap Scrubs for Women
- Cherokee Scrubs for Men Workwear Professionals
- Cherokee Men Scrubs Pant Workwear Professionals
- Adar Pro Movement Booster Scrub Set for Women
- FIGS Rafaela Oversized Scrub Tops for Women
- FIGS Zamora Jogger Style Scrub Pants for Women
Deals on Nursing Shoes
Every nurse knows the importance of comfortable work shoes. Treat yourself to a new pair with Prime Day deals, and save your money (and your comfort).
Whether you’re team sneakers or Crocs, we’ve helped pick out some options for you:
- Crocs Unisex Adult Men’s and Women’s Bistro Clog
- New Balance Women’s Dynasoft Nergize V3 Cross Trainer
- Hawkwell Women’s Lightweight Comfort Slip-Resistant Nursing Shoes
- adidas Women’s Cloudfoam Pure 2.0 Running Shoe
Nursing & Healthcare Equipment
Do your work tools need a few upgrades? From stethoscopes to thermometers, it’s easy for your go-to supplies to experience some wear and tear. Take advantage of Prime Day deals to purchase some high-quality healthcare gear at discounted prices:
- Primacare KB-9397-BK Stethoscope Case, Supplies Included
- PARAMED Aneroid Sphygmomanometer – Manual Blood Pressure Cuff
- 3M Littmann Classic III Monitoring Stethoscope
- First Lifesaver 4-in-1 Nursing Fanny Pack
Lunchboxes & Cups
Let’s not forget about lunch breaks! You know how important it is to fuel up during a long shift. A good lunchbox or cup will help keep your food and drink at the perfect temperature, all while you’re busy saving lives and helping patients.
Keep an eye out for Prime Day deals on insulated containers and travel-friendly sets:
- MIYCOO Lunch Bag: Double Deck Lunch Box
- Insulated Lunch Bag for Women/Men
- SUNNY BIRD 12L Large Insulated Lunch Bag
- Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Bottle with Flex Cap
Travel Nurse Necessities: Home Goods, Kitchen, Tech, & Suitcases
Travel nurses and allied healthcare professionals: We’ve got you covered with these discounts! Depending on your plans, you might need to add home goods to your packing list to help make your new assignment feel like home.
When you’re done shopping, don’t forget to pack them all up in your new luggage set!
Note: The items below are a part of the early Prime Day deals, so they’re already on sale:
- Kitchen Utensils Set (Up to 51% off During Prime Day)
- Amazon Basics Non-Stick Cookware Set (Up to 22% off During Prime Day)
- Keurig® K-Duo Plus™ Single Serve & Carafe Coffee Maker (Up to 39% off During Prime Day)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick (Up to 58% off During Prime Day)
- American Tourister Hardside Expandable Luggage (Up to 30% off During Prime Day)
- SwissGear 4010 Softside Luggage with Spinner Wheels (Up to 25% off During Prime Day)
- Samsonite Centric 2 Hardside Expandable Luggage (Up to 27% off During Prime Day)
Health & Self-Care Deals
As a healthcare professionals and nurses, there are more great discounts to grab. Besides, you deserve a few purchases for yourself, too. Treat yourself to self-care and savings with early Prime Day 2023 deals on Apple Watches and Kindles.
- Apple Watch SE (2nd Gen) (Up to 20% off During Prime Day)
- Apple Watch Series 8 (Up to 28% off During Prime Day)
- Kindle (2022 release) (Up to 35% off During Prime Day)
Don’t Forget to Build Your Nursing Career Wishlist!
A successful healthcare career isn’t just about your tools and wardrobe: It’s about the benefits, pay, work-life balance, and growth opportunities you deserve.
With over 200 recruitment professionals and unparalleled opportunities nationwide, CareerStaff is here to help you find unique local and travel healthcare job opportunities that meet your “nursing career wishlist.”
It’s easy to get started: Quick apply to connect with a recruiter and take the next steps toward your career goals!