It’s National Pharmacists Day! January 12th marks a day of celebration and appreciation for those tasked with the ever-important job of being a pharmacist. We appreciate and thank all of these essential clinicians impacting their communities this National Pharmacists Day. Taking on a job as a pharmacist isn’t for the faint of heart, mastering the skill, careful measurement, and providing an ever-important service to patients. Not only is it National Pharmacists Day, but January marks the start of a new year – and for many, 2023 is a year of opportunity.
Top 10 High-Paying Pharmacy Jobs Nationwide
Looking for new, high-paying opportunities in pharmacy or seeking to level up your pharmacy career in 2023? Whether you’re looking to expand your career with a hospital or retail pharmacist job, or explore a unique opportunity as a travel pharmacist, look no further! To celebrate National Pharmacists Day, we are featuring some of our top-paying pharmacist jobs near you:
- Pharmacist – Retail – $250 Sign-on Bonus – Salem OR
- Pharmacist – Retail – $250 Sign-on Bonus – Stayton, OR
- Pharmacist – Retail – $250 Sign-on Bonus – Walla Walla, WA
- Pharmacist – Hospital – Bakersfield, CA
- Pharmacist – Retail – Yakima, WA
- Pharmacist – Retail – Williamsport, PA
- Pharmacist – Retail – Hampton, NH
- Pharmacist – Retail – Somersworth, NH
- Pharmacist – Retail – Hershey, PA
- Pharmacist – Retail – Brookfield, CT
Not seeing exactly what you’re looking for? If you’re not in the market for a new career opportunity but you know someone else who may be, please forward this along! And if you are interested in any of these jobs but don’t live in the area, you can read more about working allied jobs with CareerStaff here.
Why Work with CareerStaff Unlimited?
When you work with CareerStaff, you’re joining a reliable network of lifelong opportunities. You’re also joining a family that offers the support you need to succeed in your role.
These opportunities won’t last long! Click on a job title above for more details, or start your online application here.