New Jobs for Nurses & Allied Health Professionals Across the Country
Another new year is upon us, and along with it comes more opportunities than ever for those seeking a new opportunity for their career! In this edition of the CareerStaff Job Pulse, we have jobs for nurses and clinicians across the United States. These opportunities span a variety of practice settings, from skilled nursing to Veterans’ homes to corrections, and more.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, be sure to check out our referral bonus program! If you connect clinical or nursing professionals with a CareerStaff job, you could score a bonus of up to $750*. Click here to find out how.
Great Opportunities for Nurses Nationwide
As always, we’re looking for nurses to work assignments in every region of the country. Right now, we have great opportunities for a variety of specialties in California to New Hampshire and many locations in between. Click on any job below to learn more and apply today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) – LTC, Madison, WI
- Registered Nurse (RN) – Veterans Home, Sulphur, OK
- Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiovascular ICU – Crisis Response, Lebanon, NH
- Registered Nurse (RN) – ER – Crisis Response, Henderson, NV
- Registered Nurse (RN) – Psych, Kirkland, WA
- Registered Nurse (RN) – Correctional Facility, Holdenville, OK
- Registered Nurse (RN) – Signing Bonus, Springfield, MA
Skilled Nursing Assignments
- Registered Nurse (RN) – SNF, Barre, VT
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – SNF, Groton, CT
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – SNF, West Allis, WI
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – SNF, Morgan Hill, CA
- Registered Nurse (RN) – SNF, Bedford, NH
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – SNF, North Conway, NH
Great Jobs for Allied Health Professionals
- Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), Roseville, CA
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) – Acute Care Hospital, Roseville, CA
- Occupational Therapist (OTR) – SNF, Albuquerque, NM
- Diagnostician – School, Lancaster, TX
If you are interested in any of these jobs but don’t live near these locations, you can read more about working travel jobs with CareerStaff here.
Why Work with CareerStaff Unlimited?
As one of the biggest clinical staffing networks in the country, we’re dedicated to making sure that all of our workers are satisfied and safe with each CareerStaff experience — and that’s even more important during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We’ve put together several resources to highlight the current protocols and procedures for infection prevention, as well as additional COVID-19 related information provided prior to your assignment.
We offer our nurses and clinical professionals the convenience of continuous, 24/7 access. We’re also proud to provide flexible schedules, great compensation, and a great lineup of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance and 401(k).
“The staff has been very friendly and on time,” said Kimberly, one of our Clinicians of the Month for December 2021.
“I appreciate how flexible the Carrestaff staff has been with my schedule!” said Juliet, one of our September 2021 Clinicians of the Month.
In the Market for a New Career Opportunity?
Looking for a new career opportunity in 2022? We have thousands of healthcare jobs across the country! You can search them all here, or fill out a quick application here.