2021 was another impactful year for CareerStaff. Despite the challenges we faced in 2021, we continued to learn and grow, and we’re proud of the milestones and accomplishments that were made throughout the year. We have entered 2022 as a stronger community and network.
We’re excited about all that we’ve accomplished together this last year. Watch our brief video round-up to highlight some of the most impactful moments and achievements throughout 2021:
We could not have had as successful of a year without the amazing healthcare professionals, corporate employees, and valued clients and partners who made it all possible. Our team remained as focused as ever in our effort to connect facilities with exceptional healthcare professionals. In 2021 we:
- Grew our network to over 4,000 valued partners and 6,500 clinician employees that continued to deliver exceptional care.
- We celebrated Nurses Week all month long! We kicked things off with a video and shared weekly themes to celebrate nurses and help further their careers and possibilities.
- We were recognized as a Great Place to Work-Certified™ organization for the fourth consecutive year! We also ranked 11th in Fortune Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma in 2021.
- We also celebrated milestone anniversaries. Ryan Taylor, our Vice President of Operations, and Jean Leonetti, Accounts Receivable Analyst, both celebrated 25 years with the company!
- Over the summer we proudly announced that we earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Health Care Staffing Services Certification.
- We ended the year by launching a new website that’s packed with new and informative content and is designed to bring a more optimized experience for everyone in the CareerStaff community.
None of these milestones could have been met without our incredible clients, clinicians, and employees. Thank you for your partnership, trust, and dedication throughout 2021. We look forward to all that we will accomplish together in the year ahead.
Join CareerStaff for an Impactful 2022
If you’d like to connect with us about our nurse staffing, allied clinician recruitment, or health workforce management needs, click here. If you’re interested in joining our corporate team, click here. If you’re a nurse, clinician, or administrative professional seeking a new career opportunity, you can browse all of our available jobs here. If you know someone you might be interested in a new opportunity, learn more you can earn when you refer to the CareerStaff network.
Once again, thank you for being a part of the CareerStaff team. We look forward to another year of success in 2022!