Nursing & Allied Health Jobs in a Variety of Practice Settings
In this edition of the CareerStaff Job Pulse, we have amazing opportunities in nursing and allied health jobs across the country. These are great assignments that span a variety of practice settings, from acute care to schools to skilled nursing facilities, and more.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Be sure to check out our referral bonus program! If you connect clinical or nursing professionals with a CareerStaff job, you could score a bonus of up to $750. Click here to find out how.
Local & Travel Crisis Response Nursing Jobs
We have an immediate need for nurses for local and travel assignments. If you are an RN, LPN, or CNA willing to work on the front lines against COVID-19, please take a look at the crisis assignments below and apply today. Must be willing to get COVID-19 vaccination.*
Take a look at some of our assignments below that are in New Mexico, Colorado, Pennsylvania, and Maine that begin ASAP.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Crisis Response, Silver City, NM
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – Crisis Response, Fort Collins, CO
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Crisis Response, Wyncote, PA
- Registered Nurse (RN) – Crisis Response, Farmington, ME
Full-Time Nursing Jobs in Massachusetts & Rhode Island
Are you an RN or LPN seeking a new opportunity? Be sure to check out our full-time, permanent job opportunities in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. We have amazing openings (with a signing bonus!) with some of the most admired facilities in the country that won’t last long.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Signing Bonus, Ayer, MA
- Registered Nurse (RN) – Signing Bonus, Andover, MA
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Signing Bonus, Middletown, RI
Great Opportunities for Nurses & Clinicians Across the Country
As always, we’re looking for nurses and clinicians to work on assignments in every region of the country. Right now, we have great opportunities for a variety of specialties, including RBTs, RRTs, and Psychologists, from California to Tennessee and many locations in between. Click on any job below to learn more and apply today.
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) – School Setting, Alameda, CA
- Registered Nurse (RN) – Medical Surgical – Crisis Response, Roseville, CA
- School Psychologist, Roseville, IL
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – SNF, Bridgeview, IL
- Registered Nurse (RN) – SNF, Kearney, NE
- Registered Nurse (RN) – PICU – Crisis Response, Bakersfield, CA
- Registered Nurse (RN) – ICU – Crisis Response, Fairfield, CA
- Registered Nurse (RN) – L&D, Fairfield, CA
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN) – Corrections, Elizabethtown, KY
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN) – Corrections, Clifton, TN
- Occupational Therapist (OT) – Acute Care Hospital, Waxahachie, TX
- Respiratory Therapist (RRT) – Acute Care, Houston, TX
If you are interested in any of these nursing or allied health jobs but don’t live near these locations, you can read more about working travel jobs with CareerStaff here.
Why Work With CareerStaff Unlimited?
Why do so many nurses and clinicians trust us with their careers? As one of the biggest clinical staffing networks in the country, we’re dedicated to making sure that all of our workers are satisfied and safe with each CareerStaff experience — and that’s even more important during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
We are in constant communication with our clinicians to assess daily needs as the situation evolves. If one of our nurses is exposed to COVID-19 while working on an assignment with us and is quarantined, we will pay their full wages. We’ve put together several resources to highlight the current protocols and procedures for infection prevention, as well as additional COVID-19 related information provided prior to your assignment.
We offer our nurses and clinical professionals the convenience of continuous, 24/7 access. We’re also proud to provide flexible schedules, great compensation, and an outstanding lineup of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance and 401(k).
When you work with CareerStaff, you’re joining a reliable network of lifelong opportunities. Additionally, you’re joining a family that offers the support you need to succeed in your role. Many of the nurses and clinicians who work with us rave about the quality of service they receive.
“I love having open communication with everyone. I am able to email the manager, recruiter, staffing specialist, etc. and I always get a response. I am truly thankful for that. So glad I said yes!” said Kathleen, one of our Clinicians of the Month for September 2021.
These job opportunities won’t last long! Click a job title above for more to learn more, or start your online application here.
*Restrictions Apply. Pay dependent on shift/hours worked.
*Vaccination requirements are dependent on the facility.