Jobs for Nurses & Clinicians in a Variety of Practice Settings
In this week’s edition of the CareerStaff Job Pulse, we have opportunities for amazing jobs for nurses and clinicians that span a variety of practice settings and specialties. From acute care to schools to crisis response to full-time nursing jobs, and more, we have assignments from coast to coast.
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, check out our referral bonus program! If you connect clinical or nursing professionals with a CareerStaff job, you could score a bonus of up to $750. Click here to find out how.
Local & Travel Crisis Response Nursing Assignments
We have an immediate need for nurses for local and travel assignments across the country. If you are an RN, LPN, or CNA willing to work on the front lines against COVID-19, please take a look at the crisis assignments below and apply today. Must be willing to get COVID-19 vaccination.*
Check out some of our assignments below that are in New Mexico, Colorado, Pennsylvania, and Maryland that begin ASAP.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – SNF – Crisis Response, Salisbury, MD
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – SNF – Crisis Response, Morrison, CO
- Registered Nurse (RN) – Supervisor – Crisis Response, Wyncote, PA
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – SNF – Crisis Response, Clovis, NM
Full-Time, Permanent Nursing Opportunities in Massachusetts & Rhode Island
If you’re an RN or LPN seeking a new, full-time opportunity, make sure to take a look at our permanent job opportunities in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. We have great openings – that offer a signing bonus – with some of the most admired facilities in the country. Click the job to learn more!
- Registered Nurse (RN) – Signing Bonus, Wakefield, MA
- Registered Nurse (RN) – Signing Bonus, Hadley, MA
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Signing Bonus, Warwick, RI
Great Jobs for Nurses & Clinicians, Nationwide
Are you a nurse, clinician, or other healthcare professional looking for a new opportunity? We have assignments in every region of the country. Right now, we have great opportunities for a variety of settings and specialties, including RBTs, PTAs, and OTs, from locations across the U.S. Click on any job below to learn more and apply today.
- Registered Nurse (RN) – PICU – Crisis Response, Austin, TX
- Registered Nurse (RN) – ER – Crisis Response, Lebanon, NH
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – SNF, Clovis, CA
- Registered Nurse (RN) – ER – Crisis Response, Walnut Creek, CA
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – SNF, St. Louis, MO
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) – SNF, St. Louis, MO
- Occupational Therapist (OT) – School, Mundelein, IL
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN) – Correctional, Calhoun, GA
- Registered Nurse (RN) – Correctional, Reno, NV
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) – LTC/SNF, Belen, NM
- Registered Behavior Therapist Technician (RBT) – Schools, Crowley, TX
If you’re interested in any of the jobs in this week’s Job Pulse, but don’t live near these locations, work a travel assignment with us! You can read more about working travel jobs with CareerStaff here.
Why Work With CareerStaff Unlimited?
Why do so many nurses and clinicians and other healthcare professionals trust CareerStaff with their careers? As one of the biggest clinical staffing networks in the country, we’re dedicated to making sure that all of our workers are satisfied and safe with each CareerStaff experience — and that’s even more important during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
We are in constant communication with our clinicians to assess daily needs as the situation evolves. If one of our nurses is exposed to COVID-19 while working on an assignment with us and is quarantined, we will pay their full wages. We’ve put together several resources to highlight the current protocols and procedures for infection prevention, as well as additional COVID-19 related information provided prior to your assignment.
We also offer flexible schedules, competitive pay, and some amazing benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, and 401(k) program.
You’re also joining a family that offers the support you need to succeed in your role. Many of the nurses and clinicians who work with us rave about the quality of service they receive.
“My recruiter worked hard and landed me a job that was not just a job, but the location. I’ve met people that I will always call family,” said Spencer, one of our Clinicians of the Month for September 2021.
These job opportunities won’t last long! Click on one of the featured job titles above to learn more, or start your online application here.
*Restrictions Apply. Pay dependent on shift/hours worked.
*Vaccination requirements are dependent on the facility.