Irving, Texas – October 17, 2017
CareerStaff Unlimited® is excited to announce the launch of its new website www.careerstaff.com.
“Providing our site visitors – potential CareerStaff employees – with opportunities for professional development and career growth is central to CareerStaff’s goal of serving clinicians of all disciplines,” said CareerStaff President Stephen Saville. “We believe that this new site will allow our visitors to have a very informative experience and provide a compelling example of what they can expect as a CareerStaff employee. ”
The new site provides a carefully created user experience for healthcare professionals, providing tips and advice for personal and professional development, job/profession resources, and the enhanced ability to search and apply for open positions from their mobile device, smartphones and tablets. Streamlining the hiring process and reducing the number of days to hire are both tangible improvements the site brings to our healthcare employees.
The site also has a clean, uncluttered design, improved functionality and rich content focused on CareerStaff’s mission to provide valuable resources for healthcare clinicians.
Site Features Include:
- Mobile-responsiveness to ensure job seekers have an optimal experience, regardless of the device they are using.
- Enhanced career portals seamlessly integrated allowing for full form applications to be submitted in just a few clicks.
- Short form applications throughout the site, saving the clinician time in searching for the right position fit.
- Integration of site content with social media to engage healthcare professionals and provide exposure of CareerStaff’s benefits and services to audiences on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social channels.
- Ability for employers to submit staffing requests directly from their mobile devices.
- Healthcare professional development article content to guide your career path, connecting healthcare professional across all disciplines and career stages with enhanced access to job opportunities and tips for professional growth.
“We are excited about our website launch and the information it provides to both job seekers and employers,” said CareerStaff’s VP of Operations Ryan Taylor. “Our team will provide regular updates and enhancements to ensure that it effectively engages new site visitors.
CareerStaff Unlimited is a leader in healthcare workforce solutions, leveraging a national network of 6 brands and 24 offices to connect thousands of talented healthcare professionals with healthcare organizations throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services cover all types of healthcare personnel, including travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists. The Company attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams by offering unrivaled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians.