We’re hiring! If you’re seeking a great new corporate career opportunity in recruiting, finance, marketing, or a similar field, and you’re interested in working in a culture known for its great team building and opportunities to advance, we want to hear from you!
Because we’re growing at an incredible rate, we’re rushing to fill dozens of new positions in our corporate offices across the United States, including Texas, New Mexico, California, Oregon, Washington State, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, and others. Our current corporate career opportunities include:
- Healthcare recruiters and area managers
- Scheduling and operations coordinators
- Credentialing, training and development specialists
- Account managers
- Marketing strategists, including digital strategists and marketing managers
- Sales development reps
- Billing specialists and managers
- Payroll coordinators and AR analysts
The Latest Corporate Career Opportunities from CareerStaff
- Healthcare Recruiter, Washington State
- Training & Development Specialist, Washington State
- Healthcare Recruiter, Washington State
- Sales Development Representative, Texas
- Scheduler Coordinator, New Hampshire
- Healthcare Recruiter, New Hampshire
- Operations Coordinator, Rhode Island
- Healthcare Recruiter, Southern California
- Healthcare Recruiter, Ohio
- Credentialing Coordinator, Illinois
- Healthcare Recruiter, Oregon
- Account Manager, Texas
- National Sales Director, Texas
- Digital Marketing Manager, Texas
- Area Manager, Massachusetts
- Digital Marketing Strategist, Texas
- Director of Recruiting, Connecticut
- Area Manager, Washington State
- Account Manager, Kentucky
- Project Manager, Texas
Why is CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) a Great Place to Work?
We’re proud to be a great place to work, offering a team-focused culture and almost limitless opportunities to advance. We also provide a dedicated recruitment training program for all new hires, transfer opportunities across our 25 + nationwide offices, full benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401(k), personal and vacation days in addition to sick leave, and much more.
But don’t just take our word for it. We’ve got an amazing score of 4.2 out of 5 at Glassdoor, where people who have worked for us have submitted reviews such as:
- “Best culture, best company I’ve ever worked for!”
- “Amazing culture and leadership development”
- “Incredible culture and growth opportunities”
Yes, you’re seeing a theme — culture is almost unanimously cited in our Glassdoor reviews as the driving force that makes CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) such a fulfilling and rewarding place to work.
“CSU is like one big family,” raves one Texas-based team member. “Management is very supportive and the teams are just that, TEAMS. Everyone works together for the betterment of the company, and they really believe in the greater goal. I love working here!!”
Our status as an amazing employer has also been confirmed with a certification from the independent analysts at Great Place to Work®, the “Global Authority on Workplace Culture.” That certification came after an anonymous survey of hundreds of our employees that took an insider’s look into what people really think about the corporate career opportunities we offer.
Join a Great Team of Great People in Great Locations Nationwide!
Of course, we know being a Great Place to Work comes from all the amazing people who already work here. “A great workplace is one where you trust the people you work for, have pride in what you do, and enjoy the people with whom you work,” as our Senior Vice President Josh Bellus said upon the news of our most recent certification.
So, take a moment to check out our available job listings today, and you could soon find yourself in an exciting position that takes your career to amazing new places.
Why wait? After all, as one Glassdoor reviewer from Illinois puts it: “This company sets you up for success!”
CareerStaff is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA). You can find more information on our corporate hiring policy and benefits here, and a list of all available corporate jobs here.